Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is getting closer

Thanksgiving is getting closer and in the spirit of giving thanks I will name some more things that I am grateful for. I could easily name millions of things that annoy me or things that I do not like, but that just puts me in a bad mood. So, here goes.

4) My incredible friends who are always there for me and put up with my crap.





My good friends from work that I have worked with for the last three years are awesome. And I don't know how I would survive without them. My best friend, Carissa who I have known since the sixth grade has been there for me through thick and thin, good times and bad, and my life would not be the same without her.

5) My wonderful In Laws. My sister-in-law, Lisa and Brother-in-law, Adam get along well and they are both easy to talk to. My father-in-law is quiet and non-judgemental. My mother-in-law is very nice and caring. Even though, we do not always agree on everything, I know in my heart that she cares for me and wants what is best for me and everyone in the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment