Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We had a very good Thanksgiving Day today with Family. I got to sleep in this morning til 10am which was nice and much needed. Then I cooked the stuffing and candied sweet potatoes for our dinner. Then I showered and got dressed and we headed down south to Tim's parents house for the festivities. Tim's brother, Adam and his girlfriend, Karen were in from California. It was good to see them. We have not seen them since July. The food was all very good. I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner. YUMO!!!! Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing, Cranberries, Corn, Rolls, Green Bean Casserole, and Pie for dessert. Carb overload, but I love it all. There was a little bit of drama after dinner when one of Tim's uncles left without saying good bye and did not tell anyone he was leaving, but I was not going to allow it to ruin my evening. We talked and laughed and fought over who was going to take what leftovers home. Then we headed for home at about 9:30pm.

Tomorrow we are going to drive up to Wisconsin to see my family. I am really excited to see all of them. We will get up tomorrow and get ready, get packed, and then Tim, Simba, and I will drive up there. Simon will stay home because he doesn't like going to other people's houses. I can't wait to see everyone!!! Hope that it is a good time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment