Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Weekend

Thank god it is the weekend. I love Saturdays when I can just do whatever I want. Lounge around at home or enjoy the beautiful weather outside. It has been gorgeous the last two days. Thank god for the sun and warmth. I love fall weather. The trees are so beautiful and I love getting pumpkin lattes. YUMO!!! I love walking outside with my dog. Simba loves it too. He loves to smell the grass and see other people and dogs. He is extremely social. I call him my little social butterfly. We live on a cul de sac and when we are out front, he goes to visit all of the neighbors and say hello.



Here is a picture of Simba on our bed where he is not supposed to be.




Some beautiful Fall pictures from our front and backyard.

Enjoy this beautiful Fall day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment