Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Parties

Last weekend I had my christmas party at work. It was a nice afternoon with good food and friends. The party started off the christmas season for me. During December we have many friends and family members who have birthdays, so it can be pretty busy at times.

The SASS/ICT Team



After the party, I went and visited with my very good friend, Anneliese and her little guy Ryder. I love Ryder so much. He is learning so much and growing so fast.

Ryder



Ryder had a little bit of a cold that day.

On Saturday, we went to our neice, Hannah's 1st birthday party. She had quite the bash. She had three outfit changes and many friends and family members there for her. She had a gorgeous and very tasty cake that she seemed to enjoy. She did a very good job blowing out her candles on her birthday cake. Hannah also learned how to see Birthday the week before. Her Parents, Mark and Suna were very proud.



Mark's dad giving one of his famous speeches



Mark and Tim



Mark, Suna, and Hannah











Hannah had a good time at here party as you can probably see from the pictures. For those of you who do not know. Mark is Tim's cousin and they are extremely close. They have been ever since they were little kids. So, of course we see Mark, Suna, and Hannah often and we love Hannah so much. We were glad to be able to be a part of her first birthday. We look forward to many more birthdays to come. Happy Birthday again, Hannah!!

This weekend was my best friend, Carissa's birthday. I was not able to see her this weekend, but I hope that we will be able to get together over my christmas break. I have not seen her or her daughter, Mady for awhile. Mady is also turning one in January. I love them so much also and we do not get to see each other nearly enough. We have been friends since the sixth grade and I hope we remain friends forever. Happy Birthday Carissa!! Love ya, girl!!

We had another birthday on Saturday, which was my sister-in-law, Lisa's 30th birthday. We went out to celebrate with some family and Lisa's friends. It was a good time. Tim's cousin, Mark came out to celebrate. One of our friend's from college, Otis came out. We got to see some people that we went to high school with.















As you can probably see from the pictures we all had a good time. It felt like we were back in college because Tim, Mark, Otis, and I all went to school together. Lisa went to school with us for a year also, but then transfered her sophomore year. The Good Olde Days!! Seems like it was yesterday, but in reality we will be having our 10 year college reunion in 2010. Where does the time go.... Flies by when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment